|Provides language support for the syllabus for examination from 2016.
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) combines the study of subject matter with the learning of English as an additional language, helping students to learn language skills as well as subject specific content simultaneously. This write-in Workbook contains exercises set within the context of core topics, a language file that provides guidance for the grammatical terms covered and an answer key for all exercises.
Further information and sample material for this resource
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Harwood, R and Chadwick, T|
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for language support to support the IGCSE® Chemistry syllabus.
- Helps students and teachers to feel confident in the product because it is approved by the exam board.
- Supports any Chemistry curriculum for students aged 14-16.
- Language in context helps students to consolidate understanding of subject specific terminology.
- 1. The nature of matter
- 2. Atoms, molecules and the Periodic Table
- 3. Air and water
- 4. Chemical bonding
- 5. Chemical reactions
- 6. Acids, bases and salts
- 7. Quantitative chemistry
- 8. Reaction rate and energy
- 9. Reactivity of metals
- 10. Industrial chemistry
- 11. Organic chemistry
- Answer key
- Language file