Intuitive, easy-to-learn icon display
The use of icons on the menu screen improves viewability. Selection of the desired function is quick and easy.
Natural Textbook Display
Input and display fractions, powers, logarithms, roots, and other mathematical formulas and symbols just as they appear in textbooks.
List display function for thorough, speedy learning
Variables and statistical calculation results stored in memory can be displayed in lists. There’s no need to recall and confirm individual values as with previous models.
Easy-to-understand English messages and interactive format
Nearly all English words are displayed on the screen in unabbreviated form. Interactive menu display realizes more intuitive operation.
A comprehensive set of advanced functions unique to CASIO scientific calculators
- Non Programmable
- Number of Functions: 274
- Natural textbook display: Display expression same as textbook.
- AAA × 1 (R03)
- 10 + 2 digits: 10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
- Dot matrix display: High-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
- Multi-replay: Quick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
- Plastic keys: Designed and engineered for easy operation.
- Non Graphing
- AAA-size Battery
- List based STAT-data editor: Viewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.
- Basic Statistics:
- Standard statistics functions such as Mean, SUM, Standard Deviation, and Regression
- Basic Mathematical Functions
- Trigonometric, Exponential logarithmic, etc.
- Table Generation:
- You can create a numerical table based on that expression by registering a function expression. In addition, graph functions can be represented by graphs.
- Intermediate Statistics:
- More statistical functions such as Paired-variable statistical calculation, Quartiles and List display functions for speedy and thorough learning.