|Provides teacher support for the syllabus for examination from 2020.|
Provides a complete lesson idea and multiple-page worksheet for every chapter in the coursebook, plus scheme of work and answers to the questions in the coursebook and workbook.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Coucom, C and Egan, M|
- Your digital teacher’s resource gives you access to the tools you need to plan your teaching; choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and worksheets.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Save time on preparation and planning with a scheme of work.
- Answers to coursebook and workbook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise – highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.