|Supports the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
This coursebook supports the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting syllabuses to enhance understanding of accounting best practice. Clear step-by-step explanations and instructions help students learn how to record, report, present and interpret financial information while gaining an appreciation of the ways accounting is used in modern business contexts.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
> Coursebook Cambridge Elevate Enhanced Edition
> Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resource
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- A range of new practice exercises builds students’ accounting skills and confidence with the subject.
- Walkthroughs illustrate key accounting principles with absolute clarity.
- Key terms highlight and explain important concepts, helping students produce clear and accurate answers.
- Test yourself questions reinforce learning and aid self-assessment.
- Revision checklists provide a quick summary of the key points covered in a chapter to consolidate learning.
- Where to find each section of the syllabus
- How to use this book
- Section 1. Chapter 1. Introduction to accounting
- Chapter 2. Double entry book-keeping – Part A
- Chapter 3. The trial balance
- Chapter 4. Double entry book-keeping – Part B
- Chapter 5. Petty cash books
- Section 1 practice questions
- Section 2. Chapter 6. Business documents
- Chapter 7. Books of prime entry
- Section 2 practice questions
- Section 3. Chapter 8. Financial statements – Part A
- Chapter 9. Financial statements – Part B
- Chapter 10. Accounting rules
- Chapter 11. Other payables and other receivables
- Chapter 12. Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
- Chapter 13. Irrecoverable debts and provisions for doubtful debts
- Section 3 practice questions
- Section 4. Chapter 14. Bank reconciliation statements
- Chapter 15. Journal entries and correction of errors
- Chapter 16. Control accounts
- Chapter 17. Incomplete records
- Chapter 18. Clubs and societies
- Chapter 19. Partnerships
- Chapter 20. Manufacturing accounts
- Chapter 21. Limited companies
- Chapter 22. Analysis and interpretation
- Section 4 practice questions