|Provides revision support for the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Structured around the coursebook this guide provides students with opportunities to consolidate their understanding of all syllabus topics and boost confidence when applying it. With sample questions and answers, progress check and exam-style questions.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Exam-style questions and Progress check questions provide students with plenty of opportunities to apply their skills and boost confidence in the subject.
- Sample questions and answers help students master Accounting principles by explaining how to approach different questions.
- Answers at the back of the book provide students with the freedom to revise when they choose without the need for help from the teacher.
- Tips provide contextual information about Accounting topics, making it easy for students to prepare for examination.
- Section 1. Chapter 1. Introduction to accounting
- Chapter 2. Double entry book-keeping – Part A
- Chapter 3. The trial balance
- Chapter 4. Double entry book-keeping – Part B
- Chapter 5. Petty cash books
- Section 2. Chapter 6. Business documents
- Chapter 7. Books of prime entry
- Section 3. Chapter 8. Financial statements – Part A
- Chapter 9. Financial statements – Part B
- Chapter 10. Accounting rules
- Chapter 11. Other payables and other receivables
- Chapter 12. Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
- Chapter 13. Irrecoverable debts and provisions for doubtful debts
- Section 4. Chapter 14. Bank reconciliation statements
- Chapter 15. Journal entries and correction of errors
- Chapter 16. Control accounts
- Chapter 17. Incomplete records
- Chapter 18. Clubs and societies
- Chapter 19. Partnerships
- Chapter 20. Manufacturing accounts
- Chapter 21. Limited companies
- Chapter 22. Analysis and interpretation
- Answers to examination-style questions
- Answers to progress check questions.