|Provides learner support for the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Contains lots of multiple-choice and structured questions for learners to practise and build their confidence. Direct links to the Coursebook and answers to all questions are offered in the teacher’s resource.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Cambridge University Press
- There are 50% more exam-style multiple choice and structured questions than the previous edition, giving students lots of practice.
- All questions are original, giving teachers extra resources to use alongside past papers.
- The workbook questions are linked to the coursebook so students can use them together to build skills.
- The introduction contains sample questions with examples of how to work through them.
- The first section of the book focuses on developing skills, particularly analysis, in response to teachers’ feedback.
- Section 1 Skills you need to demonstrate in accounting
- Section 2 Developing skills in accounting
- Section 3 Answering accounting questions
- Section 4 Templates for the preparation of financial statements
- Section 5 Multiple choice questions
- Section 6 Structured accounting questions.