|Provides teacher support for both Cambridge IGCSE (0478) and O Level (2210) for examination from 2016.
This resource contains chapter-by-chapter lesson plans and support ideas to help teachers prepare; additional worksheets and answers to challenge students and give extra practice materials, as well as homework ideas.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Clearly written throughout to give students confidence in understanding complex materials.
- Tasks and examples allow students to check and test their knowledge of the subject.
- Provides a theoretical approach to problem solving and programming.
- Part 1: Theory of Computer Science: 1. Data representation
- 2. Communication and Internet technologies
- 3. Computer architecture, languages and operating systems
- 4. Logic gates and circuits
- 5. Input devices
- 6. Sensors
- 7. Output devices
- 8. Memory, storage devices and media
- 9. Security
- 10. Ethics. Part 2: Practical Problem-solving and Programming
- 11. Problem solving and design without pseudocode
- 12. Pseudocode
- 13. Program design with pseudocode
- 14. Programming
- 15. Databases