|Provides learner support for the syllabus for examination from 2016.
The Maths Skills for Cambridge IGCSE Biology write-in workbook allows students to practise their maths skills in science contexts. This resource has been written in collaboration with the Association for Science Education (ASE), based on research carried out with the Nuffield Foundation.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Provides maths support specifically tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus.
- Written in collaboration with the Association for Science Education (ASE), based on research carried out by the Nuffield Foundation and the ASE.
- Includes worked examples and practice exercises to offer an approach that gradually increases in difficulty and allows students to engage actively in the content.
- Workbook answers are available from our supporting website (cambridge.org/9781108728126)
- Tailored teacher support is provided in the teacher support document.