|Provides support for revision for the syllabus for examination from 2016.
Features include progress check questions, worked examples, chapter summaries and exam-style questions.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Clear Learning Objectives at the start of each section to aid navigation and track progress.
- Worked Examples guide learners through content in a step by step way, illustrating how to tackle complex problems.
- Formative assessment in the form of Progress Check questions appear throughout, allowing learners to track their understanding.
- Exam-style questions in each chapter provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
- Tips throughout to help and remind students about exam technique, common errors and misunderstandings.
- How to use this book
- 1 Classification
- 2 Cells
- 3 Movement in and out of cells
- 4 The chemicals of life
- 5 Enzymes
- 6 Plant nutrition
- 7 Animal nutrition
- 8 Transport in plants
- 9 Transport in animals
- 10 Pathogens and immunity
- 11 Respiration and gas exchange
- 12 Excretion
- 13 Coordination and response
- 14 Homeostasis
- 15 Drugs
- 16 Reproduction in plants
- 17 Reproduction in humans
- 18 Inheritance
- 19 Variation and natural selection
- 20 Organisms and their environment
- 21 Biotechnology
- 22 Humans and the environment
- Answers to Progress Check questions
- Answers to Exam-style questions