|Provides support for teachers for the syllabus for examination from 2016.
Features of this resource include editable teaching notes for each chapter including lesson plans, common misconceptions and homework ideas, editable worksheets and answers, activity guidance notes and animations to help students to visualise key concepts.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Jones, M and Jones, G|
- Comprehensive teaching ideas, incorporating teaching and homework suggestions and potential misconceptions for each topic.
- A collection of worksheets to use for consolidation, development of knowledge and skills, and assessment. Answers are provided.
- Contains answers to the exercises in the Workbook.
- Includes some content from the Coursebook CD-ROM for convenience: Notes on activities for teachers/technicians, Answers to end-of-chapter questions, Model exam papers and mark schemes, Animations.
- Teaching ideas
- Answers to worksheet questions
- Answers to Workbook questions
- Notes on activities for teachers/technicians
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Model exam papers and mark schemes