|Description||Provides learner support for the syllabus for examination from 2016This workbook contains guided investigations and practice questions for Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology students. It provides opportunities to develop skills through practical investigation and includes sample data if students can’t do the experiments themselves. Answers to the questions are in the Practical Teacher’s Guide.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
> Coursebook with CD-ROM and Cambridge Elevate-Enhanced Edition
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Jones, M and Parkin, M|
- Guided investigations provide opportunities for students to practise their practical skills.
- The workbook contains help for teachers setting up practical investigations in the classroom. For more detailed support with planning and troubleshooting issues see the teacher’s guide.
- Practice questions give students the chance to test their knowledge and help build confidence in preparation for assessment.
- Safety information
- 1. Microscopy
- 2. Biological molecules
- 3. Enzymes
- 4. Cell membranes and transport
- 5. Cell division and nucleic acids
- 6. Plant transport
- 7. Mammalian transport and gas exchange
- 8. Energy and respiration
- 9. Photosynthesis
- 10. Homeostasis and coordination
- 11. Inheritance, selection and evolution
- 12. Ecology.