|Provides teacher support for the syllabus for examination from 2016.|
This teacher’s guide complements the practical workbook, aiding the inclusion of more practical work in Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry lessons. It contains advice about planning investigations, guidance about safety considerations, as well as differentiated learning suggestions.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Norris, R and Wooster, M|
- Specific guidance with setting up and safely carrying out each of the investigations in the Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Practical Workbook saves you preparation time.
- Differentiated learning suggestions support students who might be struggling, and stretch students who are most able.
- Contains all the answers to the questions in the practical workbook to help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Contains sample data you can use when an investigation cannot be carried out.
- Safety information
- Quick Skills
- 1. Masses, moles and atoms
- 2. Structure and bonding
- 3. Enthalpy changes: 4. Chemical reactions
- 5. Equilibrium
- 6. Rates of reaction
- 7. The properties of metals
- 8. The properties of non-metals
- 9. Hydrocarbons and halogenoalkenes
- 10. Organic compounds containing oxygen
- 11. More about enthalpy changes
- 12. Electrochemistry
- 13. Further aspects of equilibria
- 14. Reaction kinetics
- 15. Transition elements
- 16. More about organic chemistry
- 17. Identifying organic compounds.