|Provides support for learners for the syllabus for examination from 2016.
Complements the coursebook to help students practise the key skills of the course. With lots of structured questions and step-by-step guidance.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Practice questions improve confidence in responding to multiple choice questions and writing long-form answers using economic terminology.
- Our step-by-step skills approach unpacks the syllabus requirements and highlights application, analysis, and evaluation in action.
- The ‘Improve your Answer’ feature provides model answers for students to build on and consolidate their learning.
- The ‘Think like an Economist’ feature helps students apply economic understanding in a wider context.
- The introductory chapter defines the key skills and explains their importance for economic understanding.
- Written by the same author as the coursebook, this resource helps strengthen the learning objectives of the course.
- Flexible activities make the workbook ideal for homework or in class alongside the coursebook.
- Answers to the questions in the workbook are available online.