|Provides support for learners for the syllabus for examination from 2016.|
Complements the coursebook to help students practise the key skills of the course. With lots of structured questions and step-by-step guidance.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Practice questions improve confidence in responding to multiple choice questions and writing long-form answers using economic terminology.
- Our step-by-step skills approach unpacks the syllabus requirements and highlights application, analysis, and evaluation in action.
- The ‘Improve your Answer’ feature provides model answers for students to build on and consolidate their learning.
- The ‘Think like an Economist’ feature helps students apply economic understanding in a wider context.
- The introductory chapter defines the key skills and explains their importance for economic understanding.
- Written by the same author as the coursebook, this resource helps strengthen the learning objectives of the course.
- Flexible activities make the workbook ideal for homework or in class alongside the coursebook.
- Answers to the questions in the workbook are available online.