|Provides support for teachers for the syllabus for examination from 2018.|
This teacher’s resource contains helpful guidance to support planning, delivery and assessment. Detailed teaching guides containing advice for every topic, common misunderstandings and misconceptions, and ideas for in-class activities with additional advice for stretching high achievers and supporting struggling students.
Further information and sample material for this resource
Related endorsed titles
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Author||Russell, J, Lintern, F, Gauntlett, L and Davies, J|
- Fully customisable teaching guides containing lots of ideas for teaching AS and A Level Psychology concepts, advice about lesson structure and differentiated learning support tailored to different students’ learning needs.
- Comprehensive set of answers to all of the exam-style questions from the Coursebook.
- Extra exam-style questions that are suited to the AS and A Level Psychology syllabus with answers for added support when preparing for examinations.
- 1. Research methods
- 2. Biological psychology
- 3. Cognitive psychology
- 4. Psychology and learning
- 5. Social psychology
- 6. Psychology and abnormality
- 7. Psychology of consumer behaviour
- 8. Psychology and health
- 9. Psychology and organisations