|Supports the full syllabus for examination from 2018.
This title features extensive practice exercises, worked examples and exam-style questions. Learning objectives are stated at the beginning of each chapter and the book provides detailed explanations of concepts. The answers to all exercises are supplied at the back of the book.
Further information and sample material for this resource
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
- Clear worked examples to allow students to approach problems step-by-step and master the required techniques.
- Answers to the exercises to allow students to monitor their progress.
- Exam-style questions at the end of each chapter for students to test themselves.
- 1. Understanding number
- 2. Fractions, decimals and percentages
- 3. Beginning algebra
- 4. Working with numbers I
- 5. Working with algebra
- 6. Geometry and shape I
- 7. Algebra and graphs I
- 8. Length, area and volume I
- 9. Trigonometry I
- 10. Transformations and vectors
- 11. Statistics I
- 12. An introduction to probability
- 13. Real numbers
- 14. Algebra I
- 15. Working with numbers II
- 16. Algebra II
- 17. Geometry and shape II
- 18. Algebra and graphs II
- 19. Length, area and volume II
- 20. Further algebra
- 21. Trigonometry II
- 22. Transformations, vectors and matrices
- 23. Statistics II
- 24. Further probability