Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2021 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. Ample practice questions, quizzes, a layout based on student feedback, and online study-planning guidance.
We’re so certain that SAT Prep Plus 2021 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the SAT—or you’ll get your money back.
The CollegeBoard will resume tests in Fall 2020 and 2021. There are test dates available for October 03, 2020, November 07, 2020, December 05, 2020, March 13, 2021, May 08, 2021, and June 05, 2021. Test centers are able to make individual decisions regarding administering the SAT. The CollegeBoard will contact students via email or text message if the site closes.
The Best Practice
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online
- More than 1,400 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want even more practice questions, strategies and tips, and expert video lessons online? Try our biggest book available: SAT Total Prep 2021.